Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014

Music from NPR's Austin 100. Others that I've come across recently. There are a few occurrences of EDM, Trance, DnB, whatever you want to call it. This remains a genre that I enjoy upon occasion. I'm not completely gone into only that, but throw a little in for energy and dancing and it's hard to beat.

Also, the majority of these groups are brand new. I love throwing up a list that is 100% new artists to me. This one is. There's always new bands, new artists, new sounds.

Keep on listening.

Black Me Out - Against Me!
Divisionary (Do the Right Thing) - Ages And Ages
Endless Fantasy - Anamanaguchi
Hi-Five - Angel Olsen
Only So Much You Can Do - Archie Powell and the Exports
Going Home - Asgeir
On That Day - Asgeir
Summer Guest - Asgeir
Cold Chicory - Brass Bed
Are You With Me Now - Cate Le Bon
I'm Not Part of Me - Cloud Nothings

We got through the letter "C". More to come.

No comments: