Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015

The swelling tide of responsibility and projects that need to be done is rolling towards me. I feel like I'm swimming happily (more or less) along at the beach and on the horizon a huge wave is forming. Not a tidal wave or anything, but one large enough that I'm probably going to be tossed around for a bit. I don't know yet how large it will be nor how easy to ride it out, etc... from here it looks like it's going to be a rough go. But you still have to just get through it.


As per usual, these are some songs that struck my fancy. Some old favorites, some newly discovered. Music helps get through those overwhelming waves.




Fake Empire - The National
Next Exit - Interpol
Breathe Me - Sia
Blood - The Middle East
Calgary - Bon Iver
The New - Interpol
To Go Home - M. Ward
Bloodstream - Stateless
Evil - Interpol
Flume - Bon Iver
Jezebel - Iron and Wine
Hallelujah - The Helio Sequence



No comments: