Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012

Here is some cleanup from listening sessions months ago that never found their way to be published. Many of these were from October 2011 and a pretty tough stretch for me. Several things were ending, and not in a way I liked. I'm not over that, probably won't ever be, but music remains a constant thread through my life. Sometimes it has preserved my sanity and sometimes it has served to give expression to many of the emotions that are too hard to know how to feel about.

Swirly - Ringo Deathstarr
Always Looking - Dum Dum Girls
Vessel - Zola Jesus
Get Right - Megafaun
Montana - Youth Lagoon
Free As A Bird - The Beatles
Ghost Town - First Aid Kit
The Lion's Roar - First Aid Kit

And some from now...

Hair - Lady Gaga
Old Friend - Caveman
Gold - Delayed Trees
Art of Almost - Wilco


Always more to come...


No comments: