Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13, 2017

Long long time with little to no music. Work has been frantic, the rest of life has sped up rather than slowing down. But a regular thing for me to do in March is to listen to NPR's work up of 100 songs from SXSW artists. Thought I'd jot down a few that caught my ear. Maybe I'll find my way back to more regular listening!!

Listening to a random sampling of artists that are new to me, is such an exciting experience.



Taken - Anna Merideth
More Romantic - CLOSENESS
Afterthought - Close Talker
River - Bishop Briggs
Smoke Signals - Phoebe Bridgers
Lou Lou - Albin Lee Meldau
Flowers - Hello Nico
Little Movies - Aaron Lee Tasjan
Bed Case - Tancred
When I'm Tired - Totally Mild
Life Crisis - River Whyless
Spell - Emily Reo
Slugger - Sad13
Edge of Town - Middle Kids
Deep Six Textbook - Let's Eat Grandma




No comments: