Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11, 2013

Back to work after a couple glorious days off in the sunshine. Also listening with a brand spanking new pair of ear buds. Got a great deal on a pair of Klipsch Image S4's on Amazon so I'm enjoying sparkling clear sound. Not sure what to think about the importance of burn-in. I guess I'll see if I notice any improvement in the sound quality in the coming months. We'll see.... Anyway, more music from SXSW.

Ode to Mom - Hannah Georgas
Bright Stars Burning - Hey Marseilles
Boreal - Hundred Waters
Born to Win (Part One) - Hurray For the Riff Raff
I am Haunted - Indians
Running for Cover - Ivan and Alyosha
Love For Long - Jenny Owen Youngs
Born To - Jesca Hoop
Nomads - Joe Banfi
You're A Animal - Jonathan Boulet
Julie (Come Out Of The Rain) - Josh Rouse
Plant White Roses - Kelly Hogan
Roman Ruins - Line and Circle
Turn It Around - Lucius


More to come...

No comments: