Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013

... and more from the NPR Austin 100. These leftover SXSW songs are helping me get through some pretty rough days and weeks at work. Music is like that. And in other news my cheap earbuds are just about done. So I'm looking around for a good price and some money to spend to get some decent, and hopefully longer lasting set of in-ear phones.You never know what you have until it's gone. I need that direct injection of music into my brain. It's important....



How Long Have You Known - DIIV
Property Lines - Dusted
Heavy Moon - Elephant Stone
Boy - Emma Louise
Don't Tell Me - Empress Of
James - Ex Cops
I am Not Waiting Anymore - Field Report
Matter of Time - Fierce Bad Rabbit
San Francisco - Foxygen
State Hospital - Frightened Rabbit
Silver Linings - Guards
Bad Reputation - Haley Bonar


More to come...

No comments: