Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12, 2013 (Addendum)

And because I wanted to finish out the ones I liked from the SXSW NPR 1000 before the weekend... here is one more post....


San Francisco (Little Daylight Remix) - The Mowgli's
Mexico - The Staves
But We Did - Thomas Dybdahl
Peace and Quiet - Waxahatchee
Sandy - Whirr
Balled of the Golden Hour - Widowspeak
Dropla - Youth Lagoon


And this weekend I note that Coachella, the annual gathering of rich, pretty, afficianados of good music in the California desert, is taking place. Damn do I wish I was there. It's the first major music festival of the summer and thanks to the marvelous people at Youtube as well as the gods of the world wide web, many of the shows can be seen streaming from my living room. I will be up way too late every night this weekend, and will be tempted to completely withdraw from life with my ear buds pounding, but I should have heard some new music by Monday.

The search for new music never ends.

No comments: